This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 30182-1015 (4) if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error during installation. This solutions applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error 30182-1015 (4) generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
You will receive an Error Message “We’re sorry, we couldn’t install Office. Please make sure your’re connected to the internet, then retry your installation.” while installing/upgrading Microsoft Office 2016/365/2013.
System may stay hung at regular intervals
Microsoft Office Application Will stop working.
Cause of 30182-1015 (4) Error Code
Corrupt Core office files
Windows Firewall blocking the installation
Temporary files location is infected with active malware
How to Resolve Error Code 30182-1015 (4)
The steps given below should be followed under strict supervision of a Computer Expert. We are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your PC following the steps. All the steps given above are indicative and should resolve the problem in most cases. You can contact our 24×7 technical support for guaranteed resolution of the issue.
Step 1 Check Windows Firewall :
1. In Start Search box type Windows Firewall
2. Click on Windows Firewall.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK. Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2 Check Internet Settings Configuration:
1. Hold Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter inetcpl.cpl and Click OK.
3. Hold Alt+T and Select Internet Options
4. Select Security Tab and Click on “Reset all zones to default level” if the button is active.
5. Press OK.
Step 3 Run Disk Cleanup Wizard
1. Hold Windows Key + R. Run Dialog Box will open up.
2. Enter Cleanmgr and Press OK.
3. Drive Selection Box will open up. Select the Operating System drive and Click OK.
4. Select all the check boxes and press OK.
In most cases error code 30182-1015 (4) should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
You can chat one-on-one with one of our Technical Support Representative 24/7 by clicking on the Chat button.