This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error 30015-13 if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Office:
Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Error Code Log
Avg. Time to Resolve Issue
Microsoft Office <version> 9.59
Also known as:
Office fehler code, foutcode, fejlkode, code d’erreur, codice di errore, feil kode, cod de eroare, código de error
Faulting Application Name: Microsoft Office <Application name>, version: 4.4.9411.41380, time stamp: 0×75251244
Step 1: Check for corrupt system files:
1. Hold Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type CMD and Press OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “operating system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
1. Press Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type Firewall.cpl and Press OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK. Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
In most cases Office error should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
You can chat one-on-one with one of our Office Support Representative 24/7 by clicking on the Chat button.