Error Code 30182-27 (2) while updating Microsoft Office 365
This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office error 30182-27 (2) if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Office:
Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Error Code Log
Avg. Time to Resolve Issue
Microsoft Office <version> 8.38
Windows update Conflict
Also known as:
Office fehler code, foutcode, fejlkode, code d’erreur, codice di errore, feil kode, cod de eroare, código de error
Faulting Application Name: Microsoft Office <Application name>, version: 3.1.3296.45431, time stamp: 0×64086626
1. Hold Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type Firewall.cpl and Click OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK. Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2:Check Proxy Server Settings:
1. Hold Win Key + R and Enter CMD
2. Click OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and press ctrl+c and press ctrl+v in command prompt)
netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
If you get the message “Direct Access (no proxy server)“, continue to the next step otherwise disable proxy from Network Settings.
In most cases Office error code should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
You can chat one-on-one with one of our Office Support Representative 24/7 by clicking on the Chat button.