This document explains how to fix Microsoft Outlook error 0x800CCC1A if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
The error message may look like:
An unknown error has occurred. Please save any existing work and restart the program.
(Account: ‘<account name>’, SMTP Server: ‘< smtp server name>’),
Error Number: 0x800ccc1a
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
Step 2:Disable Windows Firewall Temporarily
1. Hold Windows Key + R and Enter Firewall.cpl
2. Press OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK. Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
In most cases Outlook error code 0x800CCC1A should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
You can chat one-on-one with one of our Outlook Support Representative 24/7 by clicking on the Chat button.