This document explains how to fix Outlook 2010 cursor lag error if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Outlook 2010 cursor lag Error Code Log
Avg. Time to Resolve Issue
Microsoft Outlook <version> 7.19
Mail size Conflict
Also known as:
Outlook fehler code, foutcode, fejlkode, code d’erreur, codice di errore, feil kode, cod de eroare, código de error
Faulting Application Name: Microsoft Outlook <Application name>, version: 9.9.7285.83113, time stamp: 0×82160985
Faulting module name: Outlook log.dll, version: 3.7.2019.62303
Step 1: Check Proxy Settings:
1. Press Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter CMD and Press OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold ctrl+c and press ctrl+v in command prompt)
netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
If you get the message “Direct Access (no proxy server)“, continue to the next step otherwise disable proxy from Network Settings.
Step 2:Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall Setting :
1. In Start Search box type Firewall.cpl
2. Click on Windows Firewall.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK. Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
In most cases Outlook error code Outlook 2010 cursor lag should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
You can chat one-on-one with one of our Outlook Support Representative 24/7 by clicking on the Chat button.