This document explains how to fix Outlook 2016 Hanging On Loading Profile error code if it is not working properly or throwing an error while updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
|Avg. Time to Resolve Issue||45 mins|
|Log Name:||Microsoft Outlook <version> 5.42|
|Also known as:||Outlook fehler code, foutcode, fejlkode, code d’erreur, codice di errore, feil kode, cod de eroare, código de error|
Step 1: Check if your network is behind Proxy
1. Hold Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type CMD and Click OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold ctrl+c and press ctrl+v in command prompt)
netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select "Run as Administrator"
If you get the message "Direct Access (no proxy server)", continue to the next step otherwise disable proxy from Network Settings.
You can contact our 24x7 Live support for any help during the whole process.
Step 2: Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall Setting
1. Hold Win Key + R and Enter Firewall.cpl
2. Click OK.
3. Click on "Turn Windows Firewall On or Off"
4. In Private network Setting, select "Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)"
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
In most cases Outlook 2016 Hanging On "Loading Profile" error should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
admin May 3rd, 2016
Posted In: Microsoft Outlook