This document explains how to fix Outlook Is Sending Multiple Copies Of An Email error code if it is not working properly or throwing an error while launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
|Avg. Time to Resolve Issue||45 mins|
|Log Name:||Microsoft Outlook <version> 2.73|
Cause of Microsoft Outlook sending multiple emails Error Code
Step 1: Verify Windows Firewall Settings
1. Hold Windows Key + R and Type "Firewall.cpl" (without quotes)
2. Click OK.
3. Click on "Turn Windows Firewall On or Off"
4. In Private network Setting, select "Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)"
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2: Check for system corruption
1. In Start Searchbox type Cmd
2. Click on CMD
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and press Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in "operating system" integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select "Run as Administrator"
You can contact our 24x7 customer Live Technician for any help during the whole process.
In most cases microsoft outlook sending multiple emails error code should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
admin May 2nd, 2016
Posted In: Microsoft Outlook